MHS Transcript Release Form

trans Seniors - Colleges and Universities require you to send official transcripts to them to show them your grades you have received in High School. MHS requires you to fill out the Transcript Release Form to have an official transcript sent to the college or university. If you are not 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian sign the form.

Please fill out form and return to our Records/Registration department. They will send your official transcripts to the colleges you listed.

Transcript Release form

8th semester transcript
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.